More on notifications and reboot monitoring

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Mon Jan 10 17:21:51 CET 2005

I am using Nagios 2 to monitor 2300 servers and about 5600 services.
We're using relatively beefy hardware, so I haven't had to resort to
passive checks yet. As for the UI, I had to re-implement database
support and replace the CGIs:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios-db/

It works pretty well for me.