Using Nagios for the first time!!!

Chris chris at tac.esi.net
Sun Jan 9 15:27:55 CET 2005

You are not installing CVS.  Andreas is just saying to get the latest and
greatest code from CVS and try it.  So give the following a try.

Go to the following url and download the file called  nagios-plugins-HEAD

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot/

Then compile it as per the directions in the archive.

Chris