My pager alerts have only a from line

Steve OBrien sobrien at ci.bend.or.us
Thu Jan 6 01:07:01 CET 2005

Excuse my ignorance but where is the notification command?  I am moving
nagios from a redhat box over to Solaris.  I took the /nagios/etc folder
and tarred it up and moved it over.  The pager alerts were working properly
on the redhat box.

Steve O'Brien
City of Bend
Network Security Administrator
sobrien at ci.bend.or.us
541.322.6393

             "Marc Powell"
             <marc at ena.com>
             nagios-users-admi         <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
             n at lists.sourcefor         >
             ge.net                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/05/2005 02:54          RE: [Nagios-users] My pager alerts
             PM                        have only a from line

Check your notification command to verify you're properly
escaping\quoting all characters and macros you need to be. Otherwise,
post it here along with example output so that we can help more.

--
Marc