Statusmap.cgi not drawing on html page

Darron darron at ops-snan.texlink.com
Tue Jan 4 22:25:06 CET 2005

Hello fellow Nagios users,

    I installed Nagios 1.2 on Debian 3.0 and have it finally up and running.
However, I clicked on the status map link on the web interface and it just
shows the redbox where the drawing should be, but nothing is there but a red
X in the top left corner of the box but I can also move my mouse cursor over
the box and it will have the yellow popup boxes with the host information.
Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? I have already done the ldd
statusmap.cgi and I didnt see any errors so i'm stumped for now.

Thanks for your help!