Nagios Authentication with Active Directory (Slightly Off-Topic)

CWaters at jeld-wen.com CWaters at jeld-wen.com
Tue Jan 4 19:43:24 CET 2005

I want to use my company's AD to authenticate users against for access to
Nagios.  While I know this is not really a Nagios question, I was wondering
if anyone in the community is doing this already.  If so, what issues did
you encounter?  Any drawbacks?  What apache modules were used etc.?  Any
information would be great.  Sorry if this has already been covered.

Thanks.

Chris Waters
WAN/LAN Technician
JELD-WEN, Inc.
Network Services Group
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
postmaster at jeld-wen.com <mailto:postmaster at jeld-wen.com> and delete the
message.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
Company. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.