nagios archives

AlOclarit at aol.com AlOclarit at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 23:59:43 CET 2005

If I stop nagios all nagios procs are gone.
As far as time is concerned I read that in the FAQ but I'm not
sure how to verify whether my time changes. It doesn't look like it but I do run rdate -s {local timeserver} every night as a cronjob. I guess I can turn that off and see. I had that cronjob set way before nagios so unless my timeserver is screwed up I cannot see how this happens.
BTW. I saw a post on the mailing list where someone showed their archives dir and it had the same 2 entries in there but he didn't complain about the problem I'm having so can you confirm whether or not I should ONLY see "00.log" files ?

thx

Alex