Dell Power Edge plugin for nagios nagios_check_temps

Andrew Grimberg tykeal at bardicgrove.org
Mon Jan 3 23:26:10 CET 2005

In an effort to make most of my environment a little more self aware I
wrote the following PERL that uses SNMP to do all the dirty work.  I
haven't tested it under an embedded PERL instance though.

It's modeled on one that I've been using for IBM hardware, which is
modeled off of the Compaq Insight PERL.

-Andy-