Please help me update my address book on Ringo

Rajesh Kumar rajeshkr206 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 18:22:29 CET 2005

Hi

I'm updating my address book.  Please click on the link below and enter your contact info for me:

http://ringo.com/i?uid=IJjqAm8__oPocd2R&

I'm using a new, free service where I put in my contact info for you, you put in your contact info for me, and everyone stays up to date automatically.  It's surprisingly easy and useful.

Thanks for your help.

Rajesh