Logging

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.com
Thu Feb 24 05:17:52 CET 2005

I have a new install of Nagios 1.2 on SuSE 9.2 and it will not log anything
except startup and shutdown. Even though I have most logging options
enabled including log_notifications=1, I am only getting startup and
shutdown messages. I even compared my nagios.cfg file to a working Nagios
install and cannot find differences. Any ideas?

--
Robert