check_hpjd plugin in Plugins 1.4

Edward MacGillivray mac at biviumcorp.com
Tue Feb 22 23:35:49 CET 2005

Sorry to be replying to my own message, but I hadn't heard back after
reporting the results of the snmpget -Ovq command.  Is there anything else
that I can do to help?  Would it be best to upgrade to net-snmp?  I noticed
that on my workstation I have net-snmp-5.1.2-3 and it seems to behave the
same way as the ucd-snmp (-Ovq works when the OIDs are specified)

thanks
mac

--
Edward MacGillivray