StyleSheets

Dave Goodrich ldg at tls.net
Mon Feb 21 20:31:53 CET 2005

Good afternoon all,

I have just gotten Nagios up and running, seems to be working fine,
still reading docs.

Our company president, a past programmer is legally blind, he can see
but we setup his desktop with large font bold white on black. The
default calors for Nagios make it nearly impossible for him to read.

Before I turn one of our designers loose on this are there any other
stylesheets already available for Nagios? Once I get a set of
stylesheets, icons done I'd be happy to share.

Thanks,

DAve
--
Dave Goodrich