I made a nagios config util to help

Taylor Dondich tdondich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:57:03 CET 2005

Hi all, first post on the nagios mailing list.  I love Nagios and have
been using it.  However, it was very tiring to input all the
configuration for all the hosts I wanted to monitor.  So I did
something about it.

I've made a php web app to help ease configuration of nagios.  It's in
the rough beta stages, and I just released a version that allows you
to import current nagios configs.  So I think it's ready to start
showing to people, that way I can get more test results out of it.

If you'd like to give it a shot, please go to
http://fruity.nakedgeek.com . Join the mailing list to share the
results, and to help debug fruity to make it the best tool to use to
easilly configure nagios in a logical fashion.

Thanks!

Taylor