SMS issue

Fred Blaise fred.blaise at excilan.com
Fri Feb 18 17:15:11 CET 2005

the php script (sms_notify_2) is generating a http request to some
outside company that does SMS business.
Serial port? Sorry I don't understand this...
No spooling of some sort I guess.. the php script takes about 3 seconds
to return if run from command line.

Hope this helps a bit.. didn't quite understand your response. Sorry :/

Thanks

	))fred