check_memory plugin ??

Alloo, Vincent v-alloo at ti.com
Fri Feb 18 13:01:56 CET 2005

Thanks Andre, but I had already tried this one. It works fine on Linux, but the SNMP table doesn't exist on regular Sparc Solaris machines ...
I'm looking so for something else.

Regards,

Vincent Alloo
TI France Design Systems Operations Manager
Europe and Middle East IT Services
Texas Instruments France

E-Mail: v-alloo at ti.com
Phone: +33 4 93 22 26 97