Ignoring a particular alarm (on purpose)?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Feb 17 17:10:31 CET 2005

I don't know anything about your process for dealing with alerts but our
helpdesk acknowledges alerts as tickets are created and their view only
shows un-acknowledged problems --

http://your.nagios.host/cgi/status.cgi?host=all&type=detail&servicestatu
stypes=32&hoststatustypes=3&serviceprops=42

Using this method, they only see new problems, not ones that are already
being worked. Maybe that option will work for you. There is no regex
filter either built in or as an addon that I am aware of.

--
Marc