Nagios Reporting

Henrique Oliveira holiveira at interhost.com
Thu Feb 17 17:36:18 CET 2005

I'm running Nagios 1.2 with Nagmin (DB support) running with no problems.

Nagios reporting is based on thresholds for warnings and critical events
and only reports on these thresholds if they are reached.

Is it possible to produce graphics from values gathered? I mean, for
example,
the occupation of a disk increasing and decreasing over time and showing
that occupation in a graphic.

Thanks in advance,
Henrique