Installation of 2.0 -missing /usr/local/nagios/etc

Lu chienclu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:23:05 CET 2005

Hi,
Got some problem on installing 2.0.
I have to say the installation procedure in the following URL is excellent.
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/installing.html

After I Installed the Binaries and HTML files,
I only have 4 directories in /usr/local/nagios
bin
sbin
share
var
I am missing the /usr/local/nagios/etc

I was able to bring up web interface
http://monitor/nagios
However, when I click on any of item on the left side (i.e. Tactical Overview)
I got
Error: Could not open CGI config file '/usr/local/nagios/etc/cgi.cfg'
for reading!

This is redhat ES installation, nothing has been altered after
installation of OS.
Please advise.

--
Best Regards,