SNMP_CPU Error With Dual CPU Systems?

Justin Piszcz jpiszcz at servervault.com
Wed Feb 16 20:04:06 CET 2005

I am actually partially responsible for this machine, I am new to
NAGIOS, the version of NAGIOS being used is NAGIOS 1.0.

How would I find the plug-in information?

Grepping through the nagios root directory, I see the nagios-plugins at
version 1.3.0-beta2.

Do you have any suggestions as how I could further diagnose this issue?

I have tried snmp-walking the devices, one that works, one that does
not; I did not see any major differences.

I checked the SV_auto_gen.cfg the define service { .. } part for the
machine that does not work and the machine that does are identical.

Any other suggestions you can think of?

Thanks.