outages.cgi error

Chris Mann csmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:48:33 CET 2005

My final issue with getting Nagios up and running. All of the other
cgi's work correctly and wonderfully.

However, when I try to access the outages.cgi from the web interface,
I get the dreaded:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I've RTFM'ed and googled and I'm at a loss as to where to go at this
point. Any thoughts?

--
Chris Mann
"I was killing all my money, Spending brain cells just as fast"