Nagios 1.2 : Status information - no output!

aragorn angwen ataraxya_iii at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 9 13:07:34 CET 2005

	Hi,

I have installed Nagios successfully and I am now
Logging into the web interface I can see that Nagios
sees the servers as up, but the individual services on
the boxes are all 'warning', and in the 'status
information' column on the 'Service Detail' page I see
the comment (No output!).

It's probably a schoolboy error but I can't see
anything obvious that would be causing these basic
service checks to fail.

Any ideas? I can provide config as and when
required...

Many thanks in advance.