nrpe error? help me

Ivan.Garcia at leroymerlin.es Ivan.Garcia at leroymerlin.es
Tue Feb 8 10:47:15 CET 2005

Hi all, i have a problem with the plugin nrpe installed in a UNIXWARE
machine. I have installed Nagios Version 2.0b1, and nagiosplug 1.4 release
version. I have compiled the pluggins  in the unixware machine and it´s
all OK, when I execute the check_disk in local mode it´s OK .

unixware001:/opt/nagios/libexec# ./check_disk_uw /dev/root

DISK OK - free space: / 571 MB (44%);| /=713MB;1284;1284;0;1284

But when the pluggin is called from the nagios server (red-hat 9 ) with
the pluggin nrpe this is the message:

linuxtrf:/opt/nagios/libexec# ./check_nrpe -H 10.24.74.30 -c check_disk

CHECK_NRPE: Received 0 bytes.  Are we allowed to connect to the host?

I have configured the services and tcpwrappers for guarantee the access
from nagios-server to unixware-client

The check_disk_uw was compiled in unixware machine and it don´t works in
the linux machine. How i could do it work?

Any idea?

excuse me my bad english

regards.