Compiling Nagios 2.0b1 on Solaris 7

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Sun Feb 6 22:28:55 CET 2005

Andreas,
	Thanks a lot for the help.  That made it go a bit further.
Now it is getting stuck on "undefined symbol: setenv"...
	Sorry if the answer is obvious.  I'm new to compiling on
non-typical systems.

Regards,
Erek

gcc -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNSCORE -c -o xdowntime-base.o
../xdata/xdddefault.c
gcc -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNSCORE -o nagios nagios.c  checks.o
config.o commands.o events.o flapping.o logging.o notifications.o
sehandlers.o utils.o retention-base.o xretention-base.o comments-base.o
xcomments-base.o objects-base.o xobjects-base.o statusdata-base.o
xstatusdata-base.o perfdata-base.o xperfdata-base.o downtime-base.o
xdowntime-base.o       -lm -lnsl -lsocket -lpthread  -lrt
setenv                              utils.o
unsetenv                            utils.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to nagios
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [nagios] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/home2/erek/src/nagios-2.0b1/base'
make: *** [all] Error 2