Monitoring HP ProLiant Linux servers -- Nagios vs. OVO vs. SIM

Paul Dulaba screwgie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:22:28 CET 2005

Are you talking about the check_compaq_insight.pl script?

Also, can you provide som examples of how you are using this script?
What I am having difficulties understanding is how to setup the server
that is being monitored. I don't see anyplace in iLO to configure the
insight board to have a community string.

Hope you can offer some details.