check_ping -- how to get -i <interval> option ?

Minkov, Ross ross.minkov at hp.com
Thu Feb 3 01:36:27 CET 2005

Thanks Andreas. I'll try check_icmp.

> Btw. I noticed you're a HP employee. Are you familiar with the HP
> Testdrive program? I'd like to get my hands on a HP-UX 11i running on
> PA-RISC 2 for NRPE development and testing. Would you be able to fix
that?

Main HP TestDrive web site is -- http://www.testdrive.hp.com/

To register for an account --
http://www.testdrive.hp.com/accounts/register.shtml

I think we have PA RISC rp3410 server running HP-UX v2 available for
test drive. The rp3410 has two PA-8800 800MHz cpus and 2GB of memory.

Regards,
Ross