statusmap.cgi compile problem

Markus Klahm m.klahm at intersaar.de
Sat Dec 31 11:53:57 CET 2005

Hello,

are you shure the compiler can find the libs, is /etc/ld.so.conf and
have you tried to run ldconfig?
There is also an other way to tell the compiler the truth. You can tell
him the path to the libraries by using this

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin
- --with-htmlurl=/ --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-group=nagcmd
- --with-command-group=nagcmd  --with-gd-lib=PATHTOLIBDIR
- --with-gd-inc=PATHTOHEADREDIR --with-jpeg=PATHTOLIBDIR
- --with-png=PATHTOLIBDIR --with-zlib=PATHTOLIBDIR

tell him the path to the libraries he needs. Before this don't forget to
run make clean or make devclean.

hth

Markus