AW: check disk and UFS cdroms

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Fri Dec 30 19:04:26 CET 2005

With "check_disk" from plugins version 1.4 beta1 (propably other versions
too), you may exclude ONE filesystem with the option "-x", or complete
filsystem TYPES, with the option "-X". "-X" should work for your problem. As
the plugin help says, the option "-X" is repeatable, so that you may exclude
more than ONE filesystem type (e.g. floppy, cdroms,...).

Interestingly, you may exclude a LIST of filesystem types, but only one
filesystem. I think sooner or later, I´ll modify the plugin for my use, to
exclude a list of filesystems or to exclude filesystems by pattern. Please
let me know if someone did so, or has a better idea :)

Greetz

Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main
Telefon: +49 69 7134 5192
Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de