downtime notifications

David Schlecht dschlecht at doit.nv.gov
Fri Dec 23 16:43:23 CET 2005

Hi list

I have been encountering a problem lately with

unwanted notifications. When I schedule a host for

scheduled downtime, Nagios 2.0b4 still sends out

notifications when the host goes down and comes back

up.

Looking at the Event log, I see a log entry saying this host

has entered scheduled downtime, followed by lines

logging notification for the host, followed, later by

a line saying the host is leaving scheduled downtime.

What could be causing this behavior? Is there any way

that this could be caused by an error in the config

files?

I'm running Nagios on SLES9.

- David Schlecht (dschl)

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html