Notification commands/scripts

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Dec 23 16:13:36 CET 2005

nagios-plugins
> 1.4.2.

Nagios typically uses standard programs in your OS for notifications,
not a dedicated plugin. It's usually a combination of echo or printf and
/bin/mail. If you installed the sample config files when you compiled
nagios (make install-config I believe) you'll find the command
definitions as 'notify-by-email' and 'host-notify-by-email' in
minimal.cfg.

--
Marc