Fail again - modify the service down email notification setting

CC Yuen ccyuen at hkcert.org
Thu Dec 22 01:54:12 CET 2005

Dear list,

I was ask the above question (see title) last month and
got many helps, thanks for the helps. But eventually it
is fail when I do change to the cfg file.

Would anyone can show me the example of the email notification
setting of the service down for reference? Thats great for
my silly learning.

I found something funny when I change the email setting in
contents.cfg, it cannot update and keep sending email to my
old email address setting, any idea about it?

2 more things need help, does anyone has "check command" to
check the NTP service and QMail (pop, smtp and mail queue)
services? Where can I get them?

Really thanks for your reading,
Chung