Sending sms goes to deadletter file

Soumya Nambiar soumya.nambiar at satconet.com
Wed Dec 21 16:24:21 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am using the following definition in my miscommands.cfg file

define command{
command_name notify-by-sms
command_line /usr/bin/perl -wT /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/notify_sms -a xxx -u
xxxx -p xxxx -t $CONTACTPAGER$ -m \"$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$: $HOSTNAME$ is
$SERVICESTATE$ ($SERVICEOUTPUT$)\"
}
But i am not receiving any sms's even though i have defined the pager no in
the contacts. And whenever i save the slash after m automatically comes.
When i try running from the command line i am getting Gateway authentication
failed error.
Can anyone help me with this? And all the notifications to my contact number
are landing in dead.letter files.

Soumya Nambiar
Satcom Networks Africa Ltd