Multiple service extended information objects per service/host?

Raphaël 'SurcouF' Bordet surcouf at debianfr.net
Wed Dec 21 14:40:22 CET 2005

Le lundi 20 juin 2005 à 21:28 -0500, Steven Danz a écrit :
> Hello
>
> Thanks for the reply.  I figured as much and spent a couple hours and
> added the code to the CGIs to allow use of the | character to
separate
> multiple entries in notes_url, icon_image, and icon_image_alt for
> extended info for both hosts and services.  Its in 1.2, if anyone is
> interested I can bundle up a patch file.

Hi,

I'm very interessted by your patch because I've multiples metrics by
services due to perfparse and I want to add an extended information for
each metric/service instead of each service only.
Can you publish this patch on any place ?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

--
Raphaël 'SurcouF' Bordet
http://debianfr.net/ | JID: surcouf at debianfr dot net