NRPE 2.0 arguments question

Pavleck, Jeremy D. Jeremy.Pavleck at capella.edu
Fri Dec 16 21:53:55 CET 2005

Greetings,
 If I setup an nrpe.cfg check of something like check_procs -w $ARG1$ -c
$ARG2$ -a $ARG3$ $ARG4$ and don't supply an $ARG4$, will it error or
simple just carry on with the check? I'm trying to make some overly
generic remote checks here, and something like this would be great.
Thanks.

Jeremy D. Pavleck
Network Engineer
System Management