FW: Host checks

Samba Samba at guidemail.com
Fri Dec 16 16:35:30 CET 2005

Actually the answer isn't in the documentation.  Normal_check_interval
and retry_check_interval only refer to services NOT hosts.

I have the same issue when a host check is run.  I have the retries set
to 3 and it takes 18 seconds for the ping to time-out so that only gives
me (3 x 18) = 54 seconds.  I would also like to know how to set the
retry interval in a HOST to something higher.

Thanks,

Josh