check_radius

Mário Sérgio Candian mscandian at freebsdbrasil.com.br
Wed Dec 14 17:44:23 CET 2005

Hi list,

I'd like to use the check_radius plugin, but I dont understand to use
that plugin. Look:

(root at firewall)~# ./check_radius -H 201.38.x.y -u radius -p password -P
1645 -t 15
Config file error
Exit 3

(root at firewall)~# ./check_radius
Could not parse arguments
Usage:
check_radius -H host -F config_file -u username -p
password'              [-P port] [-t timeout] [-r retries] [-e expect]
check_radius (-h | --help) for detailed help
check_radius (-V | --version) for version information
Exit 3

What is the config_file? What I can put in the config_file?

Regards,

--
Atenciosamente,
Mario Sergio Candian