All my hosts are not updating

Hunter Peress hunterp at sfnewmexican.com
Tue Dec 13 19:27:15 CET 2005

I think I have conflicting information in Nagios...that the host info
screen
for a host is reporting that the host has not been checked in 3days, but
the scheduling queue says something different. Can you folks help
me shed some light on this:

The host is named io.

In the host detail , it tells me that the host has not been updated
all weekend:
Host Status:	UP
Status Information:	(Host assumed to be up)
Last Status Check:	12-08-2005 17:31:49
Status Data Age:	3d 18h 28m 25s
Last State Change:	12-08-2005 17:21:11
Current State Duration:	3d 18h 39m 3s
Last Host Notification:	N/A

But, in the Scheduling Queue screen, it tells me what i think is
conflicting data
about this host:

Host  Service Last Check                   Next
Check                   Active Checks
io	  PING	12-12-2005 12:02:43	12-12-2005 12:03:43	ENABLED

To finish, here  are some relevant conf files:

The conf of the PING service:

define service{
         use                             generic-service         ;
Name of service template to use

         host_name                       io
         service_description             PING
         is_volatile                     0
         check_period                    24x7
         max_check_attempts              1
         normal_check_interval           1
         retry_check_interval            1
         contact_groups                  sfnmweb
         notification_interval           4
         notification_period             24x7
         notification_options            c,r
         check_command                   check_ping!100.0,20%!500.0,60%
         }

And here is the conf of the io host:

define host{
         use                     generic-host            ; Name of
host template to use
         host_name               io
         alias                   IO
         address                 10.2.1.10
         check_command           check-host-alive
         max_check_attempts      5
         notification_interval   15
         notification_period     24x7
         notification_options    d,u,r