Nagios querying services no longer in configuration

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Mon Dec 12 22:18:53 CET 2005

Arno Lehmann wrote:

> please reply to the list...

Woops sorry, didn't look before sending.

> Basically, wherever you put it yourself :-)
>
> It's a setting in the main configuration file.

It wasn't in there but following on from that I checked the other files
referenced in the configuration file and found it in
/var/log/nagios/status.log which I then deleted the entry from. I
started nagios up and I've yet to receive any new alerts.

Does this happen if you remove a host from the configuration whilst
there's an alert outstanding?

Thanks,

James

--