[BULK SPAM] using LDAP-based user authenticat ion

CWaters at jeld-wen.com CWaters at jeld-wen.com
Thu Dec 8 23:06:46 CET 2005

Yes, mine are populating correctly with the short username.

>From the info at the top of a page:

Last Updated: Thu Dec 8 14:02:46 PST 2005
Updated every 60 seconds
Nagios(r) - www.nagios.org
Logged in as cwaters

And when an authenticated user acks an alert, it records the same data.

What was your orignal issue?  Does it allow you to authenticate but not
retain the value for the user?

Chris Waters
WAN/LAN Technician
JELD-WEN, Inc.