check_ssmtp (check_tcp) SSL Errors

Todd Barbera todd_barbera at wgbh.org
Thu Dec 8 21:24:26 CET 2005

I have 1.4.1 of the plugins and it was included in the distribution. I
checked the REQUIREMENTS file and didn't see any prereqs for getting it to
compile and install. I do use check_tcp to verify that our Meeting Maker
software is listening on the proper port, so that's probably a valid option.

Todd