Strange contact group behavior in 2.0b3

Todd Barbera todd_barbera at wgbh.org
Thu Dec 8 01:20:57 CET 2005

Maybe you should try upgrading to 2.0b6. The change log shows one fix for
hostgroups, but it didn't sound like an exact fit. At least you'll have the
latest fixes even if the problem persists and you'll be able to eliminate
the possibility that your issue may have been addressed in a newer release.

Todd