Service notifications not firing - nothing in logs.

Ron Gage ron.gage at altiris.com
Mon Dec 5 18:08:14 CET 2005

Greetings:

I am having a bit of a problem with service notifications.  It seems
that they are simply refusing to trigger at all.

Host notifications are working just fine, but nothing for the service
notifications - not even in the notification logs.

This is with 2.0b6 on apache 1.3.33 (Slackware 10.1).

The system is detecting service outages, but does not fire off (or even
try to fire off) any notifications.

HELP!

Should I post relevent excerpts from my config files?

RON GAGE
Network Administrator
Wise Solutions, Inc.
T >  +1 734 456 2202
M >  +1 248 343 2431
www.altiris.com <http://www.altiris.com>

Security. Compliance. Patch management. IT service management.
Altiris solves your most pressing IT issues.
www.altiris.com