Internal server error

Charles Guimont cguimont at rocq.qc.ca
Mon Dec 5 17:18:30 CET 2005

This is the error message I get:

<P><STRONG><FONT COLOR='RED'>Error: Could not read object
configuration data!</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P>
Here are some things you should check in order to resolve this error:
</P>
<P>
<OL>
<LI>Verify configuration options using the <b>-v</b> command-line
option to check for errors.
<LI>Check the Nagios log file for messages relating to startup or
status data errors.
<LI>Make sure you've compiled the main program and the CGIs to use
the same object data storage options (i.e. default text file or
template-based file).
</OL>

First, running the command   nagios -v nagios.cfg return no errors

Startup makes no errors:

[1133799437] Nagios 2.0b6 starting... (PID=907)
[1133799437] LOG VERSION: 2.0
[1133799437] Finished daemonizing... (New PID=908)

How can I make sure of this??
Make sure you've compiled the main program and the CGIs to use the
same object data storage options (i.e. default text file or template-
based file).

Thanks
Charles