NRPE Error sending query to host

Tim Wolak tim.wolak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:02:01 CET 2005

Hi all,

This is the first time I have run into this as most of mt hosts are
linux/Unix.  We have some 2K3 windows severs and I have NRPE up and
running and Nagios is doing ping checks just fine, however when I run
check_nrpe from the Nagios server it gets CHECK_NRPE: Error sending
query to host.... has anyone seen this before and know a fix?

Thanks,
Tim