AW: trouble getting started: getting error 127 out of bounds on check_http

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Thu Dec 1 13:54:06 CET 2005

don´t you understand? you are spamming this list with useless questions!
many of them have been responded on the same list in the past, or are
covered in the documentation of nagios or in the faq´s!

No Greetz.

Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main

Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de <http://www.oppenheim.de/>
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de