servicegroups???

Christian Theil christiantheilhave at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:07:43 CEST 2005

Hi

I was just playing around with servicegroups and I notificied that
members are marked as required (red) in the documentation.. Nagios2b3
doesn't insist on it being there though.. I couldn't see any reason
why you should not be able to define a servicegroup without members
(or define the members on the individial services)?

So I figured i must be an error in the documentation...

I wanted to correct this, so I opened the cvs version of
xodtemplate.html but the servicegroup section is  gone!

Can anybody tell me why this is?

Regards,
Christian Theil Have