help with executing remote command

Calvin Crutchfield ccrutchfield at incodewireless.com
Thu Apr 28 04:50:25 CEST 2005

Try this in your service definition:  (the ONLY thing you need to pass is
the arg itself as the command is already defined in the checkcommandscfg)

 check_command           check_remote_disk!/

Separate args with ! And no spaces.  I cant test now, but I assume their is
a default warning and critical defintion as you don¹t specify.

Hth
calvin