External Commands not working

John McGowan mcgowan at lynch2.com
Wed Apr 27 18:18:17 CEST 2005

I'm running FC3, so SELinux is probably the issue?  But What?  Do I need
to do something else to the configuration to make it work?  Is there
something else written up on SELinux and how it affects nagios?

I'm running 1.2 and I compiled it myself.  Everything is running very
smoothly except for external commands...

I could give you all of what you ask for below, but since i'm running
FC, i probably just need a little more info about how SELinux affects
nagios.

Thanks,
John