R: R: ldap authentication

guillaume LOHEZ guillaume.lohez at linagora.com
Wed Apr 27 17:39:36 CEST 2005

I don't already have a slapd.conf for this server....
Because, this server was in the previous society i worked !!

And before leaving, I only took the config of apache2 for ldap auth......

What i can say now is:
invalid credentials means that your AuthLDAPBindDn and/or
AuthLDAPBindPassword are wrong !!

Good luck

Regards
Guillaume