Host dependencies

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 27 14:47:40 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm monitoring two hosts and want to receive notifications for each host
only if both are DOWN. So I've configured dependencies like this:

define hostdependency{
        dependent_host_name             hostA
        host_name                       hostB
        notification_failure_criteria   o
}

define hostdependency{
        dependent_host_name             hostB
        host_name                       hostA
        notification_failure_criteria   o
}

If both go down I receive notifications correctly, but when one comes UP
again I don't receive the UP notification for the second host when it
comes back UP.

How can I do this?

thanks

--