Help me setup Nagios

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Apr 27 13:45:39 CEST 2005

First; There's already a debian package of nagios.

Secondly; If you want to take over the responsibility I believe it would
be prudent to learn how to read documentation regarding the project in
question.

Thirdly; Why on earth did you email me specificall off-list, while
including nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net as well??

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer