ldap authentication

guillaume LOHEZ guillaume.lohez at linagora.com
Wed Apr 27 09:58:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

To use LDAP auth with Nagios:
    - you have to install libapache-ldapauth or something like that
    - change the .htaccess to point to your ldap server
Some configuration examples may be found on httpd.apache.org
You have to point to the ldap server, give a login/passwd if need to
bind to your ldap and specify the criteria to allow access
For example, if a user give the good login/passwd, he must be in a group
"nagios" for example to have access...

If i remember, ldapauth for apache doesn't support ldaps !!

I can send you config example if you want...

Regards
Guillaume

--
Guillaume LOHEZ